- About the size of a deck of cards – the “WIZARD 50G2” fits in the palm of your hand, and requires only one hand to operate.
- The single 3-volt “CR2” battery is in a separate compartment from the electronic components. There is no shock hazard when changing the battery.
- Stainless Steel, Mil-Spec spring-loaded contacts.
- Built in continuity LED red light has all the features of the WIZARD “DSL” Demolition Safety Light. The red LED indicates a complete circuit.
- WATERPROOF – Mil-Spec switches are waterproof to a depth of 3 feet. No worries of getting caught in the rain, dropping it into a puddle, or crawling through a swamp! You’ll be ready for any environment.
- Output of 300 VDC at 8 Joules. Both the “CHARGE” and “FIRE” switches must be depressed to fire the blasting machine.
- The “CHARGE” switch is held down until the “READY” light glows (less than five seconds).
- The yellow “READY” light can be seen in the brightest sunlight.
- The charging sequence can be stopped at anytime by releasing the “CHARGE” button. As a safety precaution, the capacitor is instantly discharged and power is removed from the circuit upon release.