- Utilizes the new CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Available in Black and Cadet Gray
- Five Modes of Operation
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens – 2 hours (1066 feet/325 meters)
- High: 350 Lumens – 4 hrs. 20 min. (636 feet/194 meters)
- Mid: 150 Lumens – 11 hrs. 30 min. (410 feet/125 meters)
- Low: 10 Lumens – 135 hrs. (102 feet/31 meters)
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Two color options: Black or cadet gray
- Intelligent memory circuit. The next time the light is turned on, it will recall the previously used brightness level.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage warning function
- Internal over-heat protection
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-function
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 (under water 6.5 feet for 30 minutes)
Fenix TK15-UE Flashlights
The new CREE XP-L HI V3 LED technology allows the TK15 Ultimate Edt. to throw an impressive beam a distance of 1,066 feet (325 meters) with a maximum of 1000 lumens…all from a tactical flashlight only 5.6 inches in length.
The TK15UE has an impact-resistant strike-face bezel, a tactical tail switch with momentary on, and a side switch to access four brightness levels along with a strobe setting. This tactical light is sure to be a go-to light for law enforcement, search and rescue, military, and the flashlight enthusiast that wants a high-performing torch.