- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5 Modes of Operation
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 1 hr. 10 min.
- High: 400 Lumens, 3 hr. 25 min.
- Mid: 150 Lumens, 10 hr.
- Low: 10 Lumens, 150 hr.
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance: 787 feet (240 meters)
- Intelligent Memory Circuit. Automatically enters the previously used brightness level when turned on
- Low-voltage Warning Function
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on function
- Tail mode switch for easy and fast output selection
- Instant Strobe mode
- Reliable Dual-layer Body
- Dual Spring Design for better impact resistance and more suitable for flat-head batteries
- Specialized Remote Pressure Switch Integration
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (Underwater 2 Meters for 30 Min.)
Fenix TK16 Flashlights
Fenix TK16 is sure to catch the eye of those looking for tactical gear, the avid hunters, and generally any flashlight enthusiast. The Fenix TK16 LED flashlight integrates functionality and performance, empowering it as a reliable and indispensable tool in emergency and tactical situations.
This LED light is the first to feature Fenix’s new Dual Tactical Switch for one-finger operation and instant access to strobe and momentary-on functions.