The Little Blizzard can run continuously without overheating. It has insulation for quietness, a flake-size adjustment paddle, two-speed motor, and a remote control. We added new heavier rust proof housing with sound deadening side vents, and a heavy coat of powder coating. Reduced fluid consumption with better performance.
DMX on board option now available. Full digital volume control on the remote and DMX. Disperse with a fan for best floating snow effect.
- Dimensions: 20″ x 10″ x 12″ (51 cm x 25 cm x 30 cm)
- Weight: 30 lb (14 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 35 lb (16 kg)
- Shipping Box Size: 25″ x 15″ x 16″ (64 cm x 38 cm x 41 cm)
- Snowflake control options: Pump Volume Control, Two-speed Fan and Flake Size Adjuster lever
- Remote Control: On/off and volume control 0-100%
- Remote Control cable: 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Sound: Little BlizzardTM: 71 – 75 db; Little BlizzardTM SP: 60 – 65 db
- Fluid: CITC Little Blizzard FluidTM available in Long-Lasting, Dry, Extra-Dry, Dry 100 & Ultraviolet
- Run Time: Continuously
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC/60Hz – 10 A; 230 VAC/50Hz – 5 A
- Fuse: 120VAC – 10A/250 V 5×20 mm; 230VAC – 5A/250V 5×20 mm
- CE approved: CE approved parts
- Limited Warranty: One year
Also available in 220V. Call for pricing.