It is a 6 channel unit, offering a range of features to enable any number of combinations of effects to be fired safely and reliably.
- Key switch for complete safety
- Intelligent monitoring means that any fault or damage to the system is shown instantly, allowing the system to be disabled before firing
- Integrated test facility for assured firing status
- Each of the 6 channels, if selected independently, is capable of firing up to 10 effects, wired in series over a maximum distance of 50 metres
- Used in conjunction with standard pods, variable angle pods, twin pods and splitter boxes
- Up to 240 effects can be fired from one system. Using the channel selector switch and a splitter box on each channel enables the firer to select any one of 24 channels. Each of these channels can take up to 10 effects in series. Each channel must be fired individually
- All 6 channels can be fired simultaneously with up to 5 effects wired in series on each channel
- Supplied with 3-pin Bulgin connections.