- Consistency of paint. Clear, flat coating.
- Apply two coats of WT-103 at the rate of 200 square feet per gallon. One gallon covers 100 square feet of useable product in two coats.
- Store between 40°-80°F. Do not freeze.
- Closed containers exposed to heat may rupture due to pressure.
- Shelf life is two years if stored properly. Once container is opened, chemical must be used completely.
- Do not add water or change chemical composition in any way.
- May be tinted with any water-soluble dispersible tint.