There are many types of casting materials used in lifecasting, but the most common and the easiest to work with is Gypsum Cement. LiquiStone™ has higher performance properties than many gypsums available.
- Mixes easily
- 15 minutes working time
- De-Mold time of approx. 1 hour
- Approx. 10 times as strong as Plaster of Paris
- Bright white colour, easily painted with about any type of finish
- Make sure your castings dry for 3-5 days before applying a paint finish
Approximate amounts required:
- 2 pounds to pour an adult hand
- 1.5 pounds for a face casting
- 8 ounces for a baby hand or foot cast
- 5 pounds for a half torso
- 10 pounds for a full torso
- 25 pounds for a full head casting
Read more why you should use LiquiStone.
There are no reviews yet.