Cardellini Clamps Feature:
- Rust-proof construction:
stainless steel shaft and bushing, aluminum jaws and knob.
- Patented Jaw design firmly grips almost any shape.
- Quick spin knobs reduce setting and release times.
- Jaw pads grip and protect the surface being clamped, and are easily replaceable in case of damage.
- Heavy threads on the shaft resist dinging.
- Standard clamps weigh only 20oz.
- Strong, solid gripping of round, square, and rectangular tubing; 1×4 & 2×4 lumber, plywood, foam core, cards, etc.
- Firm but gentle holding of mirrors, glass, or fragile props.
- Mount lights to pipe, lumber, set walls, drop ceiling framework, car rigs, insert cars, etc.
- Mount gobo heads and c-stand arms.
- Brace cameras.
- Grab 2×4 or pipe for goal post.
- Use as a support pin on 4×4, 6×6, 12×12, or 20×20 frames.
- Use as a branch clamp
- Hold bottles for pour shots.