In the past, when something needed to be hung, people used foam tape, blue tack and an automotive window ribbon called butyl.
Butyl is a tar-based adhesive that is incredibly sticky but leaves horrible black stains surfaces and worst of all, your hands and fingers.
HollyNorth started SuperTape™ in the Film Industry as a replacement for all of these and more!
It won’t mar or damage surfaces and best of all won’t come off on your hands.
Can be used:
• Mount items (such as drapery or mini-blinds) temporarily at job sites for visual approval.
• Protect floors with cardboard or sheet paper and not have it shift and slide under your feet.
• Apply plastic sheeting to sets to contain dust and debris and remove cleanly when project is completed.
• Place small screws or parts onto HollyNorth Super Tape™ and not lose them until you are ready to use them.
• Hang items for presentations in any room, conference room or clients offices without damage to the walls or windows.
• Get a poster to stay up on almost any wall.
• Enjoy the ability to change nameplates and signage without damaging wall coverings.
• Hang your artwork without thumbtack holes.
• Use as earthquake hold for artwork and other shelf items.
• Hang picture frames without marring walls.
• Decorate rooms and remove decorations without having to repaint walls.
• Stop rugs and carpets from slipping.
• Hang holiday artwork or decorations anywhere including windows.