The Wizard 50G3 has been tested by firing over 50 electric blasts in series on one mile of military communications wire. The addition of the built-in continuity light to the “Wizard 50G3” provides the assurance of a continuous circuit.
- Ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand
- Easy to use wire terminals for quick wire attachment
- Longer battery life with a large CR123A 3-volt battery (in a separate compartment from the electronic components)
- Stainless steel spring-loaded contacts
- Built-in continuity LED red light with all the features of the Wizard DSL (Demolition Safety Light); the red LED indicates a complete circuit.
- Waterproof Mil-Spec switches
- Shunt circuit
- The CHARGE switch is held down until the yellow READY light is on (less than 10 seconds).
- Yellow ready light is visible in bright sunlight
- Both CHARGE and FIRE switches must be depressed to fire blasting machine.
- Power output of 300 VDC at 10 Joule
- Charging sequence can be stopped at any time by releasing the CHARGE button. The capacitor is instantly discharged, and power is removed from the circuit upon release
- Made in safety yellow; other colors available by request)
- 1 year warranty