Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Make-Up Artist Magazine
Make-Up Artist magazine brings you the world of professional make-up artistry in Film, Fashion, TV and Theater.
Build your skill set with two great how-tos: Richard Redlefsen’s make-up demo inspired by Dick Smith’s iconic Mark Twain make-up; and Rich Knight’s steps for building a mechanical hand.
- What’s in Your Kit? Oscar winner Christopher Nelson’s picks
- Product News featuring Blinc’s eye trio, Makeup’s wound jail, NYX foundation and more
- Retro Reviews: The Incredible Melting Man
- Backstage: Cosmetic icons in War Paint
- Lab Tech: Building a mechanical hand
- How-to: Making Mark Twain
- Beauty Breakdown: Amandla Stenberg glows in Everything, Everything
There are no reviews yet.