The control panel with LED-display, simple symbols allow for easy operation. It also protects the control buttons against dirt.
With the internal timer the fog time can be exactly adjusted in seconds, the wait time in minutes and the output in %.
The change of the design is not only cosmetic, it also has improved safety features.
The Viper NT is equipped with new safety features. On the front and the back part of the cover there are fixing points for safety bonds.
At both sides of the bottom of the machine are three wholes to which a hanging yoke complete with a collecting tray for fluid drips can be fixed.
- Power requirement: 1300 Watt
- Voltage: 230V/50Hz or 120V/60Hz
- Warm up time: approx. 7 min.
- Fluid consumption at max. output: 120 ml/min.
- Fluid consumption at continuous output: 35 ml/min.
- Fluid tank capacity: 5 liter
- Fog output adjustable in 99 steps
- Output projection max.: 15 m
- Fogging time at < 50% output: continuous output
- Control: DMX 512
0 – 10 V analog
Radio remote (option)
- Temperature control: Microprocessor controlled
- Overheating protection: Heater block/Thermostat
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 47 x 23 x 24 cm
- Weight without bottle: approx. 8.6 kg