WT-102 Flame Retardant Coating by Firetect is a Class A (Class 1) Non-Hazardous, Non-Toxic, Interior, LatexBased Flame Retardant Intumescent Coating For Application Over Raw Wood And Other Surfaces.
- Apply one coat of WT-102 at the rate of 135 square feet per gallon. Appearance – consistency of paint:
- Available in white and black. Use water-soluble dispersible tint. Tinting Guidelines are available.
- Storage – do not allow to freeze. Store between 40*f and 80*f.
- Shelf life is two years if containers are unopened.
- Do not add water or change chemical composition in any way.
- Closed containers exposed to heat may rupture due to pressure build-up.